5m roll, 7.8W/m, IP65 rating, 12VDC and 120LEDs/m.
Cutable every 2.5cm. Size 6x12mm. Horizontal Bending.
|Quantity of LED:||120 LEDs/m|
|LED Cut Length:||2.5 cm|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
0 of 0 reviews
Neon Flex LED strips - the very special light installation
Ideas for use
Due to the small bending radius, these Neon Flex are perfect for:
- Formung und/oder Umrandung von Buchstaben und Wörtern.
- Shaping of luminous signs or lettering.
Illumination description & IP rating
- This Neon Flex strip radiates upwards and can be bent horizontally.
- Our Neon Flex strips emit a homogeneous, uniform and coloured light so that individual LEDs cannot be seen.
- Thanks to their PVC cover and milky silicone, they are waterproof - thanks also to the IP65 protection class - and resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Please note that the connections, wiring and external controls must be isolated from water and moisture.
- The IP65 protection class is only achieved when properly connected and sealed.
This light source is only suitable for image recording processes according to high CRI. Due to COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2019/2015 of 11 March 2019 Article 1 (3) Annex IV point 3 (b) the assignment to an energy efficiency class is not applicable and registration in EPREL is not required.